frequently asked questions
- Where Does the Money Go That I Earn? - Into the general fund for Oregon City Youth Sports For Kids.
- How can I request funds be used for a particular program/activity? - Contact Us with the program or activity you would like the organization to support.
- What programs or activities does this non profit support? Elementary, Middle, High school and College programs, activities, and fees. Youth programs/activities/sports. If you aren't sure, email us.
- If 2 people in my family work the same night (ie. adult & 16yr old) - what does the program receive? You will each earn approximately $70.00/night toward the OCYSFK program.
- Is there a way to make more than $70.00/night for the program? Yes! If you choose to be a stand lead or an assistant stand lead and go through training, you could receive $80.00/night.
- Is $70.00/night the maximum pay? No, $70.00/night is the MINIMUM earned for the program. We are paid by the percentage of sales in an evening. Depending on how much food/beverages are sold, we could earn more in an evening. At the end of the quarter we receive payment for our services.
- Can my child that works use this as job experience on their resume? - Yes
- What is the minimum age I have to be to work? 16 years old
- Do I have to wear a uniform? Yes - black slacks, black non slip shoes, a hat or visor (furnished by the program), and the required t-shirt. The required shirt is $11.00. After you have passed all steps to be an approved volunteer contact us to purchase your shirt.
- Are there other benefits besides earning money for OCYSFK? Yes! You can receive 40% employee discount on food and beverages (non alcoholic) with your MODA worker badge for events at the Moda Center, complimentary Moda Center employee pass for the nights you work, one complimentary meal per shift, free soda (approved OC beverage container required).
Have a question that isn't provided above? Contact us.